Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday Bike Ride


Saturday Billy and I rode our bikes down the Greenbelt in Boise.
The ride took us through two beautiful parks along the Boise River.
The weather was perfect, and the scenery amazing. I know I've been here
for 9 months, but I'm still in the honeymoon period where everything is
new and exciting. I love the trees, the flowers, the water, the animals, the
birds - the "green". This may not be the most beautiful place in
the world, but for me coming from the desert, it seems like paradise.


A portion of the trail

We rode twenty miles total.


Look at this sweet little lady.
She was so good to hold her pose long enough
for me to snap a picture.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

you're killing me with these photos! Can we follow you?

JimandDebby said...

Love the blog, Robin! Looks like your loving the place. I'm impressed that you got Billy to go that far with you. Have a great week. Love ya

Michelle Arnett said...

Hi Robin, you asked for my email on my blog. It's michelle.kra@gmail.com. I am happy to help anyway I can:)!!